Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'm soo in love with . . . [Dot]. [Dot]. [Dot].

Assalamualaikum. hye. 

I don't wanna say much here. But just a little about my passion.

I'm soo in love with ..... ???


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Piano and songs played with piano. 


Errr, not with the pianist. But who knows, if I really falls for a pianist. hik3. Nahhh! just kidding, err but who knows. hek3. okay enough. 

Let's proceed...

I love to share this video of a pianist which I discovered from nowhere. He's just amazing! He's just known as XXXThePianoXXX. 

And ..............

One more, I can't help myself from not drooling when listening to someone playing a piano amazingly. Even if I'm walking in a shopping mall or somewhere and saw someone playing a piano beautifully, I can stop and listen till the end or until my family realized I'm not around with them. hehe =D

From many many many musical instruments in this whole big world, PIANO is the one I lovee the most!! Why? ERmm, I got no reason. Maybe coz it sounds so heart-touching and and, I'm soo impressed with the finger movements that stops me from blinking. =D

Now, let us all have a sit and listen... 



To hear him play more on other songs, you can just click HERE

Thank You all spending your time here! =)  


*goodnight all! Starting my 1st day of my new semester tomorrow =)

No comments :